Federation of Broomball
Associations of Ontario
Thursday, September 24, 2020
Current Status of the 2020-2021 Broomball Season – September Update
The Federation of Broomball Associations of Ontario has continued its communication
regarding the status of the upcoming 2020-2021 season.
The discussions of the Executive and Board of Directors have continued to be centred around the risks in
relation to the contraction and spread of COVID-19, especially considering the recent increase in cases throughout
As a result of our most recent meeting, a decision regarding an official start date for sanctioned broomball
activities within our province has continued to be postponed. Until a return to play date is announced, no
broomball activities within our province will be sanctioned.
We are committed to staying in communication about the possibility of a partial season and have set our next
formal meeting for the end of November. If it is deemed safe to have sanctioned broomball within Ontario, the
F.B.A.O. will communicate this with its members as soon as possible.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding that the health and well-being of our members is
Yours in Broomball,