Tournament Sanctioning Form
Tournament Sanctioning Requirements.
2. There are two versions of the Tournament Sanctioning Form
Use the fillable Word Version to complete the form on your
PDF Version if you want to print off the form
and fill in by hand.
3. Fill in all required fields.
4. Sign the “Tournament Chairperson” section.
5. Contact a regional representative to get them to
Mail or email to Lesley Squibb: 22 Bellefield Crescent PO Box 358 Arthur, ON N0G 1A0 firstname.lastname@example.org
7. An F.B.A.O. Executive member will then authorize the tournament sanctioning information
and, once complete, your tournament will be officially sanctioned.
8. Remember to submit all other required documents before and after the
: The form must be completed and submitted to the FBAO President at
the address below 15 business days prior to the event taking place. Incomplete information could result in
delays in determining if the event will be sanctioned.